Past and Upcoming Events
- NYCEMF 2016: The Laws of Nature selected for performance.
- Composers Circle: Displacement Vector featured online at composerscircle.com.
- soundSCAPE 2015: Displacement Vector commissioned and premiered in Maccagno, Italy.
- SEAMUS 2015: The Laws of Nature featured in listening room at Virginia Tech.
- Midwest Composers Symposium 2014: Buzz Click Clean/Mortality selected for performance.
- Electronic Music Midwest: The Laws of Nature selected for performance.
- ICMC-SMC 2014: FIgurehead selected for performance at the Onassis Cultural Center in Athens, Greece.
- CECM Computer Music and Video Recital: World premiere of The Laws of Nature
- N_SEME 2014: Figurehead selected for performance.
- 2/12 Reading Session: The Dal Niente Ensemble will be playing Little Cloud of Possibilities
- CECM Computer Music and Video Recital: World premiere of Figurehead
- Midwest Composers Symposium 2013: Little Cloud of Possibilities selected for performance.
- Electroacoustic Barn Dance Festival: Buzz Click Clean/Mortality selected for performance.
- SoSI Composition Session: Two weeks spent working closely with the So Percussion quartet, culminating in their world premiere reading of Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc . Additional performance of Informal English Lesson , written with fellow composer Christopher Poovey, by the composers.
- Atlantic Music Festival: World premiere of Little Cloud of Possibilities by the AMF Contemporary Ensemble.
- CIEE IRCAM/ ManiFeste Music Festival: One month in Paris studying electroacoustic composition at the IRCAM and participating in the ManiFeste Music Festival.
- N_SEME and conTemplum 2013: New music symposium focusing on electroacoustic music. Buzz Click Clean/Mortality selected for performance.
- Double Exposure: Collaborative film program featuring composers and filmmakers from Indiana University. Scored student film Trip to the Park .
- New Voices Opera: NVO performs my arrangements of video game music in downtown Bloomington.
- New Art/New Music: Collaborative art music program featuring music by Indiana University composers paired with contemporary art at the Grunwald Art Gallery. Performed 3v3ryb0di3s 3xpl0d3 s0m3tim3 .
- John Antill Research Project: Used grant to travel to Sydney and Canberra to research the 20th century composer John Henry Antill. Visited libraries and archives to locate rare and never-before-heard scores, most of which were duplicated and brought back to the United States. Finding a permanent home for the collection (more than 9000 pages of material) ongoing.
- Hammer and Nail: Collaborative ballet program featuring pieces by Indiana University composers. Premiere of The Rest, Without Peace with short ballet Missing .
- Double Exposure: Collaborative film program featuring composers and filmmakers from Indiana University. Scored student film Hell or High Water .
- New Art/ New Music: Collaborative art music program featuring music by Indiana University composers paired with contemporary art at the Grunwald Art Gallery. Premiere of Folding Shadows for solo cello.